Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Multi-Touch

Touch Master tm******** presents!
New *************Multi-Touch tm**************

“Because One Touch Is Never Enough!”

Tired of the usual Touch & Go Tactics????
Now! Touch on your own Time!!!!!!
Think about it: No more hanging around Schools and Playgrounds in the Rain and Cold!!!!!!!!
Now Touch in the Comfort of your own Home!
With New***********Multi-Touch tm****************

Most Touchers never realize their full touching potential!
Multi-Touch offers Maximum Touch with its ingenious Four Way Touching System!
Maximize your Touching Potential!!!!!!!!!!! with
New*******Multi-Touch tm**********

Ben Childers:” I spent ten years of my life in corrective therapy after my conviction. I thought I was cured! But thanks to new multi-touch I got the old taste back. I do it every day now and the cops can’t touch me for it.”
(In the case of the Department of Social Welfare Vs Touch-Master it was shown that Ben Childers subsequent re-offending was totally coincidental and not as a result of his use of the product Multi-Touch)
Spruce Bringstein:” I need a lover with a Human Touch!”
(In the case of Spruce Bringstein Vs Touch-Master it was shown that this statement in no way linked the artist to the use of the product and must be omitted from all adverts after 1/6/94 pending lawsuit)

Multi-touch is available from all good Adult Stores, Vatican Wholesalers and participating Pet Stores, Now!!!!!

Plus Coming Soon!
*************Necro-Touch tm************“the Touch that doesn’t Budge!!!”

7 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Had i not known
that i was dead
already
I would have mourned
my loss of life
Spruce Bringstein(1486)

6:54 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Would "Vatican Wholesales" be more correct?
Does "Vatican Wholesalers" imply the sale of Vaticans?
Interesting.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

Yea, I wrote something about the subject as well recently but not as clever, you scoundrel. You damn woodsman.
Either way, a step above everything else at the moment.

1:37 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I'll take one of those Vatican’s! Does it come with a swimming pool and bowling alley?

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed your blog, what little of it there is.
Maybe you might enjoy this blog http://raulbartholo.blogspot.com/. It's in another language but the font is multicolored.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

I'll take one necro touch please.

Give me a minute to finish the job.

Just have to throw the rope over the beam, slip over the noose....

There you go...

and...

Jump!

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog yours. Keep it up.
If you have a moment, please visit my wild oat market inc site.
I send you warm regards and wish you continued success.

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home