Thursday, May 19, 2005

Inauguration of the Worm ( A True Story. Potentially)

It was after the second mouthful that Michael realized he was drinking piss.
Then nothing, for a time.
He remembered something.
When he was nine some older boys had tricked him into eating shit. He had cried for a week. His father had laughed.

Remission: a state of sleep, a standstill of conditions.

There many people around him in the bar. Some were moving and talking, some seemed motionless. The pieces of a giant clock.
His brain began to thaw. He hoped it was human piss. That was all. Was that too much to ask for, in life? Maybe animal piss was cleaner! But not rat’s piss! Definitely not.
He was sure of that.
Cow’s piss would be the cleanest. All that grass and water.
HE HOPED IT WAS COW’S PISS.
Then confusion for a time. What now? What action could he possibly take? All reaction was absurd.
Anger now. Why him? Who’s piss was it? Was some bastard watching?
A quick glance around the room. No one, not a single person noticed his existence.
HIS FATHER HAD LAUGHED AT HIM.
He had failed.
Act like nothing happened. Don’t tell anyone. He could already hear the laughter. The shrill high pitch of a woman’s laughter.
He would have to leave. Get out fast or get a glass of water!!” For god’s sake do something!!! RAT’S PISS WAS POISONOUS!!!!!!!”
Deep breathes.
Around him the pieces of the clock moved in time, slow and mechanical.
He could order another beer. He didn’t have to leave. Calm now. His mind began to drift and it was of Samson and the great temple that he thought. And then it struck him.

Clarity: the comprehensibility of clear expression, the quality of clear water.

Victory: a resistance is overcome.

He knew what he had to do. He would defeat them all. He couldn’t remember the last time he had felt so alive. This was the best thing that ever happened to him. He was a man.

With a smile on his face, Michael raised the glass to his lips and drank deeply from the well of his dreams as the temple walls came tumbling down around him.

26 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

First post. Hopefully the verbal discharges will improve over time.
True Story: One night before we left a student pub, a friend of mine pissed in a pint glass in the toilet and then left it among the drinks at a crowded table of strangers.When he told me about it later i was equally disgusted and intrigued.I guess it was the sheer randomness of the act that impressed me most.

6:15 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

Isn't cow piss just milk?

11:59 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

An interesting start, Michael. I will be linking to this as soon as I get home. I'm in college at the moment.

6:27 AM  
Blogger Daly said...

Yeah Mike this seems interesting.

No Ian, cows piss is actually piss. God love you what have they been feeding you at home?

9:02 AM  
Blogger Mirepoix said...

I'm so glad I'm paranoid and never let my drink out of my sight.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

What x said.I mean x is me.I think.

10:31 AM  
Blogger Mirepoix said...

It appears M or X has the same split personality problems as me and he likes Dvid Lynch. Nice very nice.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Daly said...

Why X?

10:59 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

Yes Sabi, I tend to suffer from certain breeches in personality. However I believe X is a living entity (or unliving as the case may be) whom I once encountered and can’t get rid of. I intend to maybe explain this matter in more detail in a later post. Don’t worry about your drinks by the way. The perpetrator was recently involved in a paralyzing car accident. The only thing he’ll be pissing into form now on is a hospital tube. HaHaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah………………………………………………………………………Joke
David Lynch is an obsession of mine.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Robert said...

Yes, M is dead.

Long live X.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Robert said...

Mike is on, on is Mike. Mike, however is not one. He is two, like a game.

How are the exams going M?

11:07 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

Hey Rob, exams are going o.k.May have failed one though.Accounting=the fire-bombing of Dresden,13 year old hooker jumps 15 storeys to escape the squalor of a tenement slum.
I hate accounting.They should have people you can pay to do that shit.Call them Accountants.
How are the exams going for you.

11:15 AM  
Blogger Robert said...

My exams are proceeding as well as I can expect, as far the current circumstances are concerned.

Accounting was the bane of my life for two years. Somehow I managed to pass it twice. Best of luck with it. I shall say a prayer for you under a mapel tree.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

Sabi, if you like Ministry you should check out Skinny Puppy.Industrial is so much darker,sleeker and disease ridden than metal.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

No prayers for me Rob, unless they're to Hadit or Nuit.Thanks anyway.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

Gotta go to work now.Fairwell happy feilds.Hail horrors.Hail.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Robert said...

I will pray to Havit and Noit, if you want... under a chestnut bloom.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

Yeah trees are the best thing ever.(full stop)
Forests fill me with fear and wonder.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Mirepoix said...

M/X
I have a similar problem with my "twin" named Lena. Sometimes I can't tell if she is me or I am her or who came first. She claims I was born one day when she stumbled into the black lodge. Even is this is true I still feel I have the upper hand. We've been at war with eachother recently but have managed to make a truce to support Jessie (Janeczka) in her work crisis.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Mirepoix said...

Hm Skinny Puppy. Don't know about that. I like my music crusty with more drugs than disease but I will take note and download some songs.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

Don't download new ones cause they kinda suck.Look for "Testure","Smothered Hope", "Far too Frail".Albums:Remission and Too Dark Park.The Singles Collect is a great buy.The Killing Game is among the best songs ever written.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Daly said...

Another question, why "Excrement Sect"? Is it a reference to summat?

11:51 AM  
Blogger Mirepoix said...

Thanks for the info

1:22 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Why all the questions Daily?
I wanted something that referred to shit because that is the only thing that most people create in their lives.Shit represents the pinnacle of their creativity and for the past year i was one of them.I had lost my interests in drawing and writing and was creatively unproductive.Now i have an outlet for all the sick shit that goes through my head every day.I am not unique in this,everyone can create and everyone has sick shit in their heads.Let it out and join the SHIT CLUB.This comment=SHIT

6:53 PM  
Blogger Mirepoix said...

AHA!!! Yes! Everyone needs a High Colonic of the Soul bwhhahaha

8:30 PM  
Blogger Daly said...

Its not "all" the questions bud, its just two. I was just wondering about the last one in case it was a reference to some unearthly amusement that I could partake in.

That is all.

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home