Friday, May 20, 2005

The Church through the Ages

Idiots!”
I’ve come across space and time to surround myself with idiots!”
Deep inside his underground layer, the Evil Bastard Archbishop was having a conniption. These words uttered he began to laugh. But it was a sinister laugh, of despair. A laugh rife with sickness and greed. Nero would have masturbated to the sound of this laugh.

His minions, also after a time, began to laugh. Looking up from their sowing machines.

Meanwhile the evil bastard archbishop’s nemesis, the man boy Carl Daily watched cartoons in his parent’s house. Slam! Pow! He beat his massive fists upon the floor and chuckled.

A year passed.

The evil bastard archbishop's despair deepened. It was hard being a man of the cloth. All cloak and dagger. He couldn’t remember the last time he had had a good shag.
He eyed one of his minions lustfully. The minion in question noticed his glance and returned it with a most innocent of smiles.
“GET BACK TO WORK YOU MORONS!!!!!!” the evil bastard archbishop bellowed.

Because they were morons and they were six.

16 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

In light of that "Ark of the Covenant" article in Focus this month,i wanted to write something about the Church that expressed my views on it's various activities. Daly( i may have spelled your name wrong Rage!)appears in the story as he is an outspoken critic of the church and religion in general.
This was by all means a quick one.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Daly said...

Cheers Mike. I notice you not only included me in the story but you're also writing in the same "style" that I apparently write it, despite yourself. WOOOH, the lure was too strong.

2:06 AM  
Blogger Robert said...

Pure funny... conniption.
Yes.

And a year passed. Surreal like Un Chien Andalou. 18 years earlier.

Actually I might use that...

2:21 AM  
Blogger Ian said...

I was in the vatican once. I was damn sure I was gonna get molested.

2:31 AM  
Blogger Mirepoix said...

tell me about it Jessie is the pope and she molests me all the time

2:53 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

Daly, I was under the impression we had evolved since then. Fire. Your subsequent posts proved that you were not all cloak and dagger. Wind. Attacking the church is not the same as attacking a person. Earth. Religion has always been open season. Water. The style in question is satire. Excrement. It was.

7:05 AM  
Blogger Daly said...

My post wasn't a retort man. Just a comment. When I said cheers i meant it. Though it was annoying that you spelled my name wrong.

7:46 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

Yes, i think i was sick(sic)the day everyone learned how to spell in school.
When are you finished the exams Daly?I haven't seen you in months!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

Yes Sabi, abuse has two sides much like a ceremonial dagger.You just have to choose which side you want to be on."Some of them want to abuse you.Some of them want to be abused."
Hungry now.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Mirepoix said...

I don't mind as long as it is Jessie.

I guess I should tell her I'm leaving comments about her on here so she can come retort.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Daly said...

I'm finished on Friday the 20th bud.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Janeczka said...

Abusing you is one of my favourite pass-times, babe ;) After all, I can do it, I'm the only female Pope in the world now. Thank god.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Mirepoix said...

And here's to you Mrs. Robinson!! This is my song I'm all about molesting younger guys. Hey Jessie can I become a priest under your palpacy?

9:32 AM  
Blogger Janeczka said...

Sure. An honourary one, even.

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well damien how goes the good fight? you nearly finished exams?must play bit of unreal in the near future i feel like its laughing at me every day i see it unplayed!

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bond im pretty sure you’re supposed to be working?

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home